New Delhi, Apr 28 (ANI): In a shocking incident a Delhi and District Cricket Association (DDCA) employee, who was alleged of stealing T.V set from the Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium, died of a heart attack on Thursday, hours after the case was registered against him. Throwing light on the matter the deceased Ratan Singh’s son said that to save the T.V sets from breaking his father had told him to put them in the godown downstairs which can be seen on the CCTV footage. Hailing Rattan Singh’s honesty DDCA union president Sunil Sharma said that Singh was framed and the DDCA staff will not rest until they get justice for him and compensation for his family. Singh was in-charge of ensuring dressing room security. He used to take care of the players’ kits and had been working at the stadium for nearly 15 years. It is suspected that he was facing financial issues and was depressed. He was rushed to the hospital early this morning where he was declared brought dead. He had passed away in his sleep.
- Accused of stealing TV set, DDCA employee dies of heart attack
- Kashmiri youth must shun violence, grab opportunities, says Kashmiri Media Owner
- Kupwara encounter: Wreath laying ceremony held for slain soldiers
- 4 More Manipur MLAs Join BJP
- Pope Francis visits Egypt hoping to improve ties with the Islamic world