Kodagu (Karnataka), Dec 24 (ANI): International Badminton player Ashwini Ponnappa got married to businessman and model Karan Medappa at a ceremony in Coorg on Sunday. The marriage rituals were held as per the Kodava tradition. Ashwini was draped in a traditional Kodava saree and Karan was dressed in ‘Kuppasa Datti’. The wedding reception was held in Serenity Hall, Virajpet, on Sunday evening. The wedding was also graced by Tennis player Rohan Bopanna and squash player Jyotsna Chinnappa. The shuttler had announced her engagement to Karan via an Instagram post in November. Ashwini said she would continue her involvement in sports even after marriage.
- Next story Santa hits the Potomac in D.C. for winter waterskiing
- Previous story Caught on cam: Clash breaks out between devotees, security guards of Banke Bihari Temple
- Neuroprosthetic rehab allows paralysed rats to walk again
- Syria: at leat 13 people dead after strikes on Eastern Ghouta
- Trip wire bomb attack represents change in suspect’s strategy: Austin police
- Fire breaks out at Maharashtra Nagar Compound in Mumbai
- All is well between KJo and Kajol, here’s the proof