Kodagu (Karnataka), Dec 24 (ANI): International Badminton player Ashwini Ponnappa got married to businessman and model Karan Medappa at a ceremony in Coorg on Sunday. The marriage rituals were held as per the Kodava tradition. Ashwini was draped in a traditional Kodava saree and Karan was dressed in ‘Kuppasa Datti’. The wedding reception was held in Serenity Hall, Virajpet, on Sunday evening. The wedding was also graced by Tennis player Rohan Bopanna and squash player Jyotsna Chinnappa. The shuttler had announced her engagement to Karan via an Instagram post in November. Ashwini said she would continue her involvement in sports even after marriage.
- Next story Santa hits the Potomac in D.C. for winter waterskiing
- Previous story Caught on cam: Clash breaks out between devotees, security guards of Banke Bihari Temple
- CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan flags off Start Up Yatra, urges youth to implement their ideas
- Greater Noida building collapse: NDRF team recovers 2 dead bodies
- Operations will continue till all victims are rescued: NDRF
- 8 persons die as car catches fire after collision with truck in Morbi
- Man arrested for illegal trade of foreign currency in Allahabad