Swiss specialty chemicals maker Clariant and U.S. group Huntsman have abandoned their $20 billion merger, notching a win for activist investors who fought against the deal for months on the grounds it would destroy shareholder value. Ciara Lee reports.
- Activist investors torpedo Clariant, Huntsman merger
- Raj Govt Faces High Court Heat Over Controversial Ordinance
- Mattis visits the DMZ ahead of Trump’s Asia tour
- French Minister of Armed Forces Florence Parly meets Nirmala Sitharaman, accorded with guard of honor
- Telangana CM KCR participates in Business Advisory Committee for forthcoming session of State Legislature