Jaipur (Rajasthan), Oct 25 (ANI): Activists and social workers staged a silent protest against Rajasthan Ordinance on Tuesday. The protestors urged the BJP government to withdraw the proposal, saying the law is completely unjustified and muzzles the press. Terming it a “black law”, the protestors attacked the Vasundhara Raje government for trying to seize constitutional rights to hide its own mistakes. The Rajasthan Government passed an ordinance that protects both serving and former judges, magistrates and public servants from being investigated without prior sanction for on-duty action. The ordinance also bars the media from reporting on accusations against judges and bureaucrats till they obtain sanction to proceed with the probe.
- Previous story Never fought with “my fav” Sunil Grover: Kapil Sharma opens up about mid-air fight (Part – 2)
- Activists, social workers stage silent protest against Rajasthan’s ‘Gag Law’
- Never fought with “my fav” Sunil Grover: Kapil Sharma opens up about mid-air fight (Part – 2)
- ‘I was depressed, had locked myself for days’: Kapil Sharma talks about lowest phase in his life
- Gujarat Assembly polls to be held on Dec 9, 14, counting on 18
- Sushma Swaraj shames Pakistan for harbouring terrorism during talks with Rex Tillerson