Jaipur (Rajasthan), Oct 25 (ANI): Activists and social workers staged a silent protest against Rajasthan Ordinance on Tuesday. The protestors urged the BJP government to withdraw the proposal, saying the law is completely unjustified and muzzles the press. Terming it a “black law”, the protestors attacked the Vasundhara Raje government for trying to seize constitutional rights to hide its own mistakes. The Rajasthan Government passed an ordinance that protects both serving and former judges, magistrates and public servants from being investigated without prior sanction for on-duty action. The ordinance also bars the media from reporting on accusations against judges and bureaucrats till they obtain sanction to proceed with the probe.
- Next story Never fought with “my fav” Sunil Grover: Kapil Sharma opens up about mid-air fight (Part – 1)
- Previous story Never fought with “my fav” Sunil Grover: Kapil Sharma opens up about mid-air fight (Part – 2)
- Amitabh Bachchan Launches Kartick Kumar Foundation with Pyarelal Ji
- Shahrukh Khan and Gauri Khan Visit Store Designed By Gauri Khan
- California wildfire victims sue utility PG&E
- Alia Bhatt, Michael Diego Luna and Shakun Batra at Panel Discussion of Narcos Mexico
- Armaan, Amaal Malik and Mika Singh at Launch Dabboo Malik Video Song Tum Pukaar Lo