New Delhi, July 28 (ANI): Bollywood actor Inder Kumar passed away at his residence on early Friday morning. Inder suffered a cardiac arrest and died in his sleep at 12.30 am at his residence in Mumbai’s Andheri. In a career spanning nearly twenty years, he has worked in more than 20 films. Inder also shared the screen space with superstar Salman Khan in movies like ‘Wanted’ and ‘Tumko Na Bhool Payenge’. He is survived by his wife Pallavi Saraf. The cremation will be held today evening at Yaari Road Shamshaan Bhoomi.
- Actor Inder Kumar dies of heart attack at 44
- Nitish Kumar bowed down in front of murderers of Mahatma Gandhi: Tejashwi Yadav
- Nitish Kumar wins vote of trust in Bihar Assembly
- Manipur students demand constitutional protection to indigenous people of state
- Congress lacks ‘strong leadership,’ will to serve masses: Rebel leader Tejashree Patel