New Delhi, July 28 (ANI): Bollywood actor Inder Kumar passed away at his residence on early Friday morning. Inder suffered a cardiac arrest and died in his sleep at 12.30 am at his residence in Mumbai’s Andheri. In a career spanning nearly twenty years, he has worked in more than 20 films. Inder also shared the screen space with superstar Salman Khan in movies like ‘Wanted’ and ‘Tumko Na Bhool Payenge’. He is survived by his wife Pallavi Saraf. The cremation will be held today evening at Yaari Road Shamshaan Bhoomi.
- Next story Pakistani PM Nawaz Sharif ousted in wealth probe
- Previous story Nitish Kumar bowed down in front of murderers of Mahatma Gandhi: Tejashwi Yadav
- Woman digs for family after Guatemala eruption
- Brazil full back Fagner follows in the footsteps of giants
- Kushner says U.S. peace plan coming soon
- The accused attacked her with knife, threw her out of car: Vijay Singh on Shailaja Dwivedi’s death
- 1 dead after fire breaks out at Mumbai’s Girgaon Kothari House