New Delhi, July 28 (ANI): Bollywood actor Inder Kumar passed away at his residence on early Friday morning. Inder suffered a cardiac arrest and died in his sleep at 12.30 am at his residence in Mumbai’s Andheri. In a career spanning nearly twenty years, he has worked in more than 20 films. Inder also shared the screen space with superstar Salman Khan in movies like ‘Wanted’ and ‘Tumko Na Bhool Payenge’. He is survived by his wife Pallavi Saraf. The cremation will be held today evening at Yaari Road Shamshaan Bhoomi.
- Next story Pakistani PM Nawaz Sharif ousted in wealth probe
- Previous story Nitish Kumar bowed down in front of murderers of Mahatma Gandhi: Tejashwi Yadav
- Israeli PM showers love at ‘Shalom Bollywood’ eve, says ‘I love Bollywood’
- ‘Human depravity’: Prosecutor on California captives case
- Contradicting Kelly, Trump says he’s been “very consistent” on wall
- Wyndham to buy La Quinta for $1.95 bln
- AP CM Naidu launches interactive website to connect with large audiences