Bengaluru (Karnataka), Oct 18 (ANI): Actor Prakash Raj, on Wednesday, came in support of ‘Satyagraha’ against imposition of Goods and Services Tax (GST) on handmade products. Rubbishing rumours of him coming in support of the Opposition, the actor said India is being pulled like an ox cart since independence. The Centre launched GST on July 1st this year.
- Next story Pinkathon 2017 held in Guwahati amidst high fervor
- Previous story Here’s Salman Khan’s Diwali gift for all his fans!
- DLTFC conducts PMEGP beneficiaries interview in Udhampur
- PM Modi inspects Modern Coach Factory in UP’s Raebareli
- Modern Coach Factory was underutilized before 2014: PM Modi
- Rafale verdict: PM should find out who prepared affidavit, says Subramanian Swamy
- PM Modi flags off 900th coach of MCF in Raebareli