New Delhi, Oct 12 (ANI): Aamir Khan is someone who is known to deliver his hundred per cent when it comes to portraying a character on the silver screen. Be it a small cameo or a full-fledged role, the actor puts in his all to make it look more believable and convincing and that is the reason he is known as Mr. Perfectionist. The actor, who has played an array of characters in his long movie career, will treat his audience with a completely new avatar in his forthcoming film ‘Secret Superstar,’ where he will be seen in the quirky avatar as a music composer Shakti Kumarr. While talking exclusively to ANI, the ‘Dangal’ actor shared, “Shakti Kumarr’s character is very different from how I am personally.” Talking about the challenges, Aamir stated, “The challenge for me was to not just to behave like him but to feel like him as that was a big challenge for me. But it was also very enjoyable as by playing Shakti Kumarr, I could do all the things that otherwise I don’t do or I am not allowed to do and so I want to thank Advait for this role.” Produced by Aamir Khan, Kiran Rao under the banner name of Aamir Khan Productions, Zee Studios, and Akash Chawla, ‘Secret Superstar’ is written and directed by Advait Chandan. The film is slated to release on October 19.
- Next story Items by visually impaired artisans a hit with customers at Diwali fair
- Previous story Trump hails rescue of U.S.-Canadian family in Pakistan
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh