New Delhi, July 30 (ANI): Bollywood actor Aditi Rao Hydari looked stunning in a long, embroidered white gown as she walked the ramp with utmost grace and style for designer Gaurav Gupta on day six of the ongoing India Couture Week 2017 in New Delhi. The 30-year-old actress opted for a minimal make up on and no accessories. She kept her hair open and added a slightly wet, messy look to her tresses. The actress looked nothing less than an angel when she sashayed down the ramp. Gaurav, who showcased his couture collection titled ‘Moondust’, was all smiles as he walked in with his showstopper Aditi towards the end of the show. ‘Moondust’, Gaurav’s couture line featured garments with western silhouettes and which had lots of sparkle and looked exquisite and heavenly. His couture pieces totally floored the audiences, who were all gaga about the divinity in the designer’s ensembles.
- Next story Anita Dongre showcases Bridal Couture Collection ‘Tree of Love’ on Day 6 of ICW
- Previous story Indian Coast Guard seized Heroin worth Rs 3500 crore on Gujarat coast
- Israeli PM showers love at ‘Shalom Bollywood’ eve, says ‘I love Bollywood’
- ‘Human depravity’: Prosecutor on California captives case
- Contradicting Kelly, Trump says he’s been “very consistent” on wall
- Wyndham to buy La Quinta for $1.95 bln
- AP CM Naidu launches interactive website to connect with large audiences