New Delhi, July 30 (ANI): Bollywood actor Aditi Rao Hydari looked stunning in a long, embroidered white gown as she walked the ramp with utmost grace and style for designer Gaurav Gupta on day six of the ongoing India Couture Week 2017 in New Delhi. The 30-year-old actress opted for a minimal make up on and no accessories. She kept her hair open and added a slightly wet, messy look to her tresses. The actress looked nothing less than an angel when she sashayed down the ramp. Gaurav, who showcased his couture collection titled ‘Moondust’, was all smiles as he walked in with his showstopper Aditi towards the end of the show. ‘Moondust’, Gaurav’s couture line featured garments with western silhouettes and which had lots of sparkle and looked exquisite and heavenly. His couture pieces totally floored the audiences, who were all gaga about the divinity in the designer’s ensembles.
- Aditi Rao Hydari sizzles ICW ramp in Gaurav Gupta’s ‘Moondust’ collection
- Indian Coast Guard seized Heroin worth Rs 3500 crore on Gujarat coast
- Focus of government is to provide relief in Banaskantha, Patan areas: Gujarat CM Rupani
- Vessel carrying over 1,500 kg of heroin worth Rs. 3500 Crore detained
- Russia’s Putin reviews fleet at Navy Day parade