New Delhi, Aug 30 (ANI): Haryana Chief Minister M.L. Khattar on Wednesday put an end to all the rumours regarding rape convict Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh’s adopted daughter sharing jail with the Dera Chief. CM Khattar said that Honeypreet Insan had appealed Panchkula court to allow her to accompany Dera chief inside the jail as helper, but the authorities did not allowed her.
- ‘Adopted daughter’ Honeypreet wanted to accompany Dera Chief inside court, jail: Haryana CM
- Houston police officer drowns in Harvey floodwaters, confirms Police Chief
- ‘Texas can handle anything’: US President on Hurricane Harvey
- After top leadership elimination, militants hiding at higher reaches: IGP Kashmir
- Furious students lock school, demand new school building