New Delhi, Oct 24 (ANI): Afghanistan President Mohammad Ashraf Ghani on Tuesday arrived in New Delhi to review the bilateral relations between the two countries. President Ghani met his Indian counterpart President Ram Nath Kovind and Union External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj in the national capital. He also held detailed delegation level talks with Prime Minister Narendra Modi. India is a leading development aid partner for strife-torn Afghanistan. India has also announced that ongoing programmes for education, capacity building, skills and human resource development in Afghanistan, one of the largest such programmes in the world, would continue for a further period of five years from 2017 to 2022.
- Next story Esha Deol, Bharat Takhtani name their daughter Radhya
- Previous story French President Macron’s dog Nemo pees on Elysee Palace fireplace during meeting
- ISI instructed Chief Justice to not release Nawaz Sharif and his daughter till elections: Islamabad HC Justice
- ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ actor Siddharth Shukla rams BMW into 3 cars, injuring 1
- UK’s Gravesend boasts of one of the largest Gurdwara complex
- Couple from Poland inspired by Kashmiri culture, renews vows in Srinagar
- Mamata Banerjee’s own people don’t applaud her speeches: Babul Supriyo