Washington, D.C. (U.S.), June 03 (ANI): Afghans and Baloch activists jointly held a protest against terror attack in Kabul, outside the Pakistan High Commission in Washington D.C.The protesters strongly condemned the attack in Kabul where at least over 90 people were killed and hundreds injured in the suicide bomb attack.
- Afghans, Baloch protest outside Pakistan embassy against terror attack in Kabul
- One Of The Worst Bowling Display That We’ve Put On- Smith
- Every Game Is Knock-Out Style In The Tournament- Kane
- EC Hackathon Today, NCP, Left To Hack The EV Machines
- Muzaffarnagar Turns Chaotic, Stone-Pelting On Cops On Patrol