African rulers fearful of popular protest and the use of social media to spread information are using various methods to shut down the internet to overcome their tech-savvy opponents, in a growing threat to democracy and economic activity in some of the world’s poorest countries. David Pollard reports.
- Next story Indian Team Launch Sundeep Misra’s ‘The Mohammed Of Benares’
- Previous story From Marrakech to Paris, Yves Saint Laurent and his creative process by AurÃ©lie Samuel
- Alia Bhatt, Michael Diego Luna and Shakun Batra at Panel Discussion of Narcos Mexico
- Armaan, Amaal Malik and Mika Singh at Launch Dabboo Malik Video Song Tum Pukaar Lo
- Grand Trailer Launch Of ‘Kedarnath’ With Sara Ali and Sushant Singh Rajput
- Pence says ’empire and aggression’ have no place in Indo-Pacific
- ‘Fantastic Beasts’ sequel cast laugh about seeing quirky poster art