Momo lovers would be quite disappointed to hear what Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Ramesh Arora had to say about one of the most loved street foods in India. Well, the BJP legislator from Jammu and Kashmir and a lawyer wants a ban on Momos. The BJP leader claimed that the dumplings were addictive and worse than alcohol and psychotropic drugs. He suggested that people should not eat Momos as eating them could be ‘life threatening’ as it contains the carcinogenic monosodium glutamate or Ajinomoto and can cause cancer. A street food which originates from Nepal has become quite popular in India, naturally twitterati were not happy with the leader’s demand rather they suggested banning the leader himself.
- Next story Nepal amends “Local Level Election Act” to ensure ethnic minorities participation
- Previous story New Day, New Prices Of Petrol Diesel
- Unfortunately, in Indian system we politicians are accountable but regulators are not: Arun Jaitley
- If elections are held every 5 years, India will see comfortable governance: Arun Jaitley
- This public meeting is historic in terms of number of development projects launched: PM Modi
- Oli government reaches out to Madhesis to bring them on board
- Indian businesses must realise habit of ethical business: FM Jaitley