Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh), Oct 31 (ANI): Ever since Yogi Adityanath took over as the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, the saffron color has become a defining feature in the state. From buses to booklets, the Yogi government has made sure to make the color a definitive feature of the region. Now, his office in Lucknow too is being painted in saffron color. The government didn’t want to compromise and thus the color has been saffronised. Everything from the outer walls to the terrace of the building, popular known as Annexe, is being painted in the ochre shade.
- Next story Railways to invest Rs. 3,850 crore in Jharkhand
- Previous story Siddharth- Sonakshi starrer ‘Ittefaq’ to be made in Telugu
- ‘The New Delhi Night Walk’: Thousands participate for women safety
- Oscars 2018: ‘Dunkirk’ wins award for Sound Editing and Sound Mixing
- Nidahas Trophy 2018: Men in blue arrive in Sri Lanka
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail