Raipur (Chhattisgarh), Aug 21 (ANI): After the infamous Gorakhpur tragedy, at least three children lost their lives allegedly due to lack of oxygen supply at B.R. Ambedkar Hospital last night in Raipur. Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh immediately ordered a probe in this regard, adding that such incidents are a major concern for the state.
- After Gorakhpur, 3 children die in Raipur Hospital, Raman Singh orders probe
- Places that don’t give a permission to ask questions are ‘dangerous’: Javed Akhtar
- Nepal Parliament divided over Amendment bill
- Over 200 trucks with relief materials have been sent to 16 flood-affected districts: Baba Ramdev
- Preity Zinta Gets UNCOMFORTABLE Wearing Sexy Dress At Lakme Fashion Week 2017