New Delhi, Jan 12 (ANI): Despite getting clearance from Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC), Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s magnum opus ‘Padmaavat’ has been banned in Gujarat on Friday. Gujarat is the third Indian state to have banned the screening of the controversial film. Other states, including Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh and Haryana, which had earlier indicated that the film will not be allowed to be released in their state, are yet to announce their final decisions. Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone starrer ‘Padmaavat’ has been facing protests from various groups, particularly Shri Rajput Karni Sena, for allegedly tampering with historical facts. The film is likely to hit the big screen on January 25.
- Next story Rakhi Sawant HOT Workout Videos
- Previous story Rahul Khanna, Shweta Bachchan Nanda Launch Book On Grooming
- No plans for Chinese search engine right now: Sundar Pichai
- Sopore encounter: Terrorists were given opportunity to surrender before being killed, informs DIG North Kashmir
- Supporters perform ‘havan’ for appointment of Jyotiraditya Scindia as MP CM
- Kapil Sharma Hitched!
- Being leader of Opposition, Shivraj Singh can now expose Congress: Swamy