Bengaluru (Karnataka), July 06 (ANI): After Hindi, now the English banners are facing the heat of pro-Kannada activists in Karnataka. Amid the ongoing anti-Hindi row, a pro-Kannada organisation- Karnataka Rakshana Vedike (KRV), on Thursday defaced English and Hindi signage of a restaurant in a mall near Bengaluru’s Eco tech park. People demanded to use Kannada in New Delhi and other places if Hindi or English are to be used in Karnataka.
- Next story Watch: Massive crowd gathers at Amit Shah’s road show
- Previous story Tupac dumped Madonna for this shocking reason
- Karan Johar Wax Statue at Madame Tussauds First Bollywood Director
- Vidya Balan Wants 1 Wish From Aladdin FUNNY REACTION
- Finding God behind bars in El Salvador reforms criminals
- Couple Vidya Balan Sidharth Roy Kapur Attend Disney Aladdin Screening Mumbai
- Interview of Priyadarshan Jadhav and Ashok Shinde on Cycle Day Marathi Movie Cycle 2018