Bengaluru (Karnataka), July 06 (ANI): After Hindi, now the English banners are facing the heat of pro-Kannada activists in Karnataka. Amid the ongoing anti-Hindi row, a pro-Kannada organisation- Karnataka Rakshana Vedike (KRV), on Thursday defaced English and Hindi signage of a restaurant in a mall near Bengaluru’s Eco tech park. People demanded to use Kannada in New Delhi and other places if Hindi or English are to be used in Karnataka.
- After Hindi, now English faces heat of pro-Kannada activists
- Tupac dumped Madonna for this shocking reason
- Watch: Nimtho in the National Capital offers organically rich Sikkimese cuisines
- People in Punjab reject Khalistan “Referendum 2020”
- Ranveer Singh Birthday Special: 5 lesser known facts about Bollywood’s ‘Lootera’ actor