Chandigarh (Punjab), July 27 (ANI): Age is just a number! A 52-year-old granny proves it all in Punjab’s Mohali. Paramjeet Kaur, who is also a grandmother, has become an inspiration for youth across the city as she is the first female driver for motorcycle taxi services of Uber. Kaur is riding a two-wheeler under the Punjab Government’s flagship scheme, ‘Apni Gaddi Apna Rozgar.’ Over 100 UberMoto bikes began operating in Mohali, Kharar and Zirakpur areas from Tuesday. Under this initiative, the state Government is providing commercial two-wheelers and four-wheelers to the unemployed youth at subsidised rates. The service was launched by Punjab’s Finance Minister Manpreet Singh Badal at the Indian School of Business.
- Next story Kareena Kapoor Says She Kisses Son Taimur 20,000 Times A Day
- Previous story Foxconn announces U.S. manufacturing plant in Wisconsin
- Israeli PM showers love at ‘Shalom Bollywood’ eve, says ‘I love Bollywood’
- ‘Human depravity’: Prosecutor on California captives case
- Contradicting Kelly, Trump says he’s been “very consistent” on wall
- Wyndham to buy La Quinta for $1.95 bln
- AP CM Naidu launches interactive website to connect with large audiences