New Delhi, Oct 27 (ANI): Former Samata Party leader Jaya Jaitly on Friday claimed that arms middleman Christian Michel, who has been named in the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) charge-sheet in the AgustaWestland chopper scam, was active during the regime of the Atal Bihari Vajpayee government and had even offered Jaitly to make ‘huge pile of money’. She said that this happened when George Fernandes was then Defense Minister and Christian Michel contacted him and claimed he’ll help India lobby with the United States.
- Agusta middleman Christian Michel offered to help me make ‘pile of cash’: Jaya Jaitly
- Australian court rules deputy PM ineligible, gov’t in disarray
- Dovish ECB and earnings lift European shares
- Shivsena said in a statement that Modi wave diminished
- Ghaziabad Court hold case of journalist Vinod Verma in porn CD case of Chhattisgarh minister