New Delhi, Dec 20 (ANI): Delhi’s Patiala House Court, on Wednesday, granted bail to former air marshal Jaspal Singh Gujral on a bail bond of Rs 2 lakh in the AgustaWestland case. The court has directed Gujral not to leave the country without permission. “One of the accused has been granted the bail. The matter the matter listed on May 30 on the request of Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI),” said lawyer of Gautam Khaitan Pramod Dubey. The CBI, on September 1, had filed a chargesheet against retired Air Chief Marshal S P Tyagi, former Air Marshal Gujral and 10 others in the case.
- Next story Bharat Jal launches maiden water ATMs
- Previous story Night shelters offer respite to New Delhi’s homeless during cold wave
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh