New Delhi, Dec 20 (ANI): Delhi’s Patiala House Court, on Wednesday, granted bail to former air marshal Jaspal Singh Gujral on a bail bond of Rs 2 lakh in the AgustaWestland case. The court has directed Gujral not to leave the country without permission. “One of the accused has been granted the bail. The matter the matter listed on May 30 on the request of Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI),” said lawyer of Gautam Khaitan Pramod Dubey. The CBI, on September 1, had filed a chargesheet against retired Air Chief Marshal S P Tyagi, former Air Marshal Gujral and 10 others in the case.
- Next story Bharat Jal launches maiden water ATMs
- Previous story Night shelters offer respite to New Delhi’s homeless during cold wave
- Saudi crown prince pledges $20 billion in investment deals for Pakistan
- Celebrities at The Launch of Ohaila Khan on Line Boutique Chantrealle
- Rekha, Deepika, Sonakshi and Shahid at Filmfare Glamour, Style Awards 2019
- Isha Koppikar Collaborates with Smile Foundation for Ramp for Champs for The Girl Child
- Priyank Sharma, Harshita Gaur, Khushi and others at Puncchbeat Prom Night