Hyderabad, Dec 05 (ANI): After the alleged middleman in the AgustaWestland chopper deal, Christian Michel, was extradited from Dubai and landed in New Delhi late Tuesday night and was taken to CBI headquarters. Congress leader Randeep Surjewala took a jibe at BJP and said, “Since morning Prime Minister Narendra Modi ji is indulged in talking about baseless, fake and irrelevant things. He is equally involved in all the scams. His new name should be ‘Daamdaar’ as he’s the ‘sajhedaar’ in all these scams at equal level.” “Why Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and Modi ji are making noise unnecessarily in this matter”, he added. “Congress party government took action against the company in Agusta Westland deal case. We have blacklisted that company and recovered all the money from them. While, on the contrary Modi ji and BJP protected and benefitted them”, he further stated.
- AgustaWestland Case: PM Modi is equally involved in all the scams, says Randeep Surjewala
- EVM row: Congress party is not confident of its victory, says CM Chouhan
- Mallya offers to repay banks, Kingfisher Airlines ex-employees still dissatisfied with his approach
- Massive explosion occurs at pharmaceutical factory in Gujarat’s Vapi
- ‘Thugs of Hindostan’ all set for China release