Vadodara (Gujarat), Oct 30 (ANI): The model code of conduct was torn into tatters months before the Gujarat elections, after Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and Congress leaders distributed money to the people in the name of faith in Vadodara. People were garlanded, given a coconut and Rs. 50 by the leaders of rival parties. When quizzed in this regard, the Congress said they are following a tradition which has been in existence from last 30 years.
- Next story Mumbai-Delhi Jet Airways flight diverted to Ahmedabad after ‘hijack threat’
- Previous story PM Modi welcomes Italian counterpart Paolo Gentiloni, accorded ceremonial welcome
- Ghaziabad building collapse: Strict action will be taken against those responsible, says VK Singh
- Ghaziabad building collapse: 1 dead, 7 rescued, informs IG Meerut (Range)
- Watch: Women protest by sitting on JCB machine during an anti-encroachment drive
- Nicole Maines to be television’s first transgender superhero
- CM Raman Singh announces Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana