Vadodara (Gujarat), Oct 30 (ANI): The model code of conduct was torn into tatters months before the Gujarat elections, after Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and Congress leaders distributed money to the people in the name of faith in Vadodara. People were garlanded, given a coconut and Rs. 50 by the leaders of rival parties. When quizzed in this regard, the Congress said they are following a tradition which has been in existence from last 30 years.
- Next story Mumbai-Delhi Jet Airways flight diverted to Ahmedabad after ‘hijack threat’
- Previous story PM Modi welcomes Italian counterpart Paolo Gentiloni, accorded ceremonial welcome
- Katrina Kaif Comes On Board for Educate Girls As Brand Ambassador
- Manjari Phadnis, Maniesh Paul and David Dhawan at Screening of Baa Baaa Black Sheep
- Soha Ali Khan Announces Winner Of Be Better Than Yourself Campaign
- Blast injures one in Austin, unrelated to bombs: police
- Trump comments on chances for GOP in the midterms