New Delhi, June 29 (ANI): Air Corporations Employees’ Union (ACEU) Secretary General JB Kadyan on Thursday said the previous politicians were responsible for the earlier loss of the national carrier. Kadyan said from the last two years Air India has successfully invested crores of rupees in the government treasury. The government had decided to exit the state-run Air India that was in the red with a “legacy debt” of over Rs. 52,000 crore. The government had said that they will set up groups to look into how much stake will be sold and into the process of disinvestment.
- AI disinvestment issue: Previous politicians responsible for airline’s present situation, says Employees’ Union Secretary General
- Jason Statham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley welcome their first baby
- Staggering technique boosts pineapple farming
- First poster: Adnan Sami makes acting debuts with ‘Afghan: In Search of Home’
- 1st death anniversary of Isak Chishi Swu commemorated