New Delhi, June 29 (ANI): Air Corporations Employees’ Union (ACEU) Secretary General JB Kadyan on Thursday said the previous politicians were responsible for the earlier loss of the national carrier. Kadyan said from the last two years Air India has successfully invested crores of rupees in the government treasury. The government had decided to exit the state-run Air India that was in the red with a “legacy debt” of over Rs. 52,000 crore. The government had said that they will set up groups to look into how much stake will be sold and into the process of disinvestment.
- Next story People in Nagaland strives towards fitness regime
- Previous story Jason Statham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley welcome their first baby
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle attend a reception for the forthcoming Invictus Games
- Demand for flower, plant saplings surges in spring season in Kashmir
- Watch: Commuters given buttermilk to beat the heat
- DCW chief Swati Maliwal to end fast tomorrow after Centre introduces death for child rape
- Suspect in latest Florida school shooting: ‘I shot through the door’