Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Apr 19 (ANI): The two warring All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK) factions, one being Sasikala Natrajan’s nephew TTV Dinakaran and other being O Panneerselvam’s, have been fighting a long battle over the ownership of the party after its leader and former Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa’s demise. Currently under the scanner of Election Commission for allegedly bribing voters ahead of polling in the RK Nagar bypoll and then allegations of hiring a middlemen to lobby for the two-leaf election symbol, forced party cadre and public to ouster TTV Dinakaran from the party’s functioning. Let us hear what the political leaders of the two factions of AIADMK have to say on it: Showing an exit door to VK Sasikala and her family and signaling another major political churn in the party, State Finance Minister D Jayakumar announced that a committee will be formed to run the daily proceedings of AIADMK.
- Next story No regrets but will keep quiet in party’s interest: TTV Dinakaran (part-2)
- Previous story Both factions of AIADMK will hold talks: O Panneerselvam
- Prince William and Prince Harry give sneak-peak into family life with latest Christmas photos
- Face masks may protect you from staph bacteria
- Herd of over 120 elephants enter habilitated areas in Mayurbhanj, destroys livelihood
- Flynn shouldn’t have lied to FBI — Mueller
- Old fashioned typewriters power a new generation