Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Apr 19 (ANI): The two warring All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK) factions, one being Sasikala Natrajan’s nephew TTV Dinakaran and other being O Panneerselvam’s, have been fighting a long battle over the ownership of the party after its leader and former Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa’s demise. Currently under the scanner of Election Commission for allegedly bribing voters ahead of polling in the RK Nagar bypoll and then allegations of hiring a middlemen to lobby for the two-leaf election symbol, forced party cadre and public to ouster TTV Dinakaran from the party’s functioning. Let us hear what the political leaders of the two factions of AIADMK have to say on it: Showing an exit door to VK Sasikala and her family and signaling another major political churn in the party, State Finance Minister D Jayakumar announced that a committee will be formed to run the daily proceedings of AIADMK.
- Next story No regrets but will keep quiet in party’s interest: TTV Dinakaran (part-2)
- Previous story Both factions of AIADMK will hold talks: O Panneerselvam
- BIMSTEC, SAARC allows us to build capacity within the Indian Ocean region: Alice Wells
- Pakistan to play crucial role in ensuring Afghanistan’s stability: US
- Woman stripped, thrashed in Bihar on murder suspicion
- Man attempts to crush sleeping man’s head in Alwar
- Surging white-water gorge kills at least 10 in Italy