Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Apr 19 (ANI): The two warring All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK) factions, one being Sasikala Natrajan’s nephew TTV Dinakaran and other being O Panneerselvam’s, have been fighting a long battle over the ownership of the party after its leader and former Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa’s demise. Currently under the scanner of Election Commission for allegedly bribing voters ahead of polling in the RK Nagar bypoll and then allegations of hiring a middlemen to lobby for the two-leaf election symbol, forced party cadre and public to ouster TTV Dinakaran from the party’s functioning. Let us hear what the political leaders of the two factions of AIADMK have to say on it: Showing an exit door to VK Sasikala and her family and signaling another major political churn in the party, State Finance Minister D Jayakumar announced that a committee will be formed to run the daily proceedings of AIADMK.
- AIADMK chair battle: Watch TN political leaders’ mixed reaction on Dinakaran’s ouster
- Both factions of AIADMK will hold talks: O Panneerselvam
- Heat wave grips country! Watch how people beat rising temperature this summer
- Finally! Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar re-unite for a new show
- Tamil Nadu drought situation: DMK demands special assembly session from speaker