Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Apr 20 (ANI): Finance minister of Tamil Nadu D Jayakumar while talking about All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK) merger said that at present they have no negotiating going on with regards to O Panneerselvam becoming the Chief Minister as at present they would just like to meet and talk. D Jayakumar further added that he will give his official announcement with regards to the merger after the talks. At present all factions of AIADMK are holding a meeting to decide on the party’s future and their merger.
- AIADMK merger meeting: ‘No talks on OPS being next CM’, says D Jayakumar
- Nepal President offers prayers at Somnath Temple
- Caught on camera: Police official thrashes youth near Gursahaiganj
- Panneerselvam faction demands formal ouster of Sasikala, Dinakaran
- Delhi Police threatening us to leave Jantar Mantar: Tamil Nadu farmers