Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Apr 20 (ANI): Delhi Police Crime Branch team issued summons with a notice to join an investigation related ‘two leaves’ symbol case to ousted AIADMK leader TTV Dinakaran on Wednesday at his residence in Chennai. The development came after the Crime Branch recovered approximately Rs. 1.3 crore and two luxury cars, a BMW and a Mercedes, from Chandrashekhar. Reportedly, Sukesh Chandrashekhar is the middleman alleged of striking a deal of Rs. 50 crore to help the AIADMK faction keep the ‘two leaves’ poll symbol. Meanwhile, a loyalist of TTV Dhinakaran tried to self immolate in front of his house by pouring kerosene. Journalists and police rescued him.
- Next story 5 people rescued after car plunges into canal
- Previous story Bugs for dinner? New Aussie food trend has legs (and wings)
- Nina Ricci Show- Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Paris
- Givenchy Show- Men’s and Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Paris (with interviews)
- Skiers use bare hands to dig man out of avalanche
- SSC paper leak: BJP leader Manoj Tiwari with protestors meets HM Rajnath Singh
- Leaked! Rajinikanth-Akshay Kumar’s ‘2.0’ teaser goes viral