New Delhi, Oct 13 (ANI): Ace designer Rina Dhaka showcased her ‘Explorer Spring Summer 2018’ collection on the second day of the ongoing Amazon India Fashion Week Spring Summer 2018. Bollywood actor and model Nidhhi Agerwal walked the ramp as the show stopper for Dhaka. The ‘Munna Michael’ star turned heads in a gold ensemble by the designer. Speaking about the collection, ace designer Dhaka said that she is happy to present her collection in association with Honor show. The five-day fashion extravaganza, which started on October 11, will conclude on October 15.
- Next story 28 letters, years of writing, 11-year-old RTI activist gets reply from PMO
- Previous story Mermaid on Bengaluru road to save people from potholes
- Artificial Intelligence is about creating trains with brains: Piyush Goyal
- Las Vegas shooting survivor brings tears and hope to March for Our Lives
- India women’s cricket team looks to get back into T20 groove against England
- Watch: Thousands flock to Washington, D.C. for “March for Our Lives” protest
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala