New Delhi, Oct 13 (ANI): Ace designer Rina Dhaka showcased her ‘Explorer Spring Summer 2018’ collection on the second day of the ongoing Amazon India Fashion Week Spring Summer 2018. Bollywood actor and model Nidhhi Agerwal walked the ramp as the show stopper for Dhaka. The ‘Munna Michael’ star turned heads in a gold ensemble by the designer. Speaking about the collection, ace designer Dhaka said that she is happy to present her collection in association with Honor show. The five-day fashion extravaganza, which started on October 11, will conclude on October 15.
- 28 letters, years of writing, 11-year-old RTI activist gets reply from PMO
- AIFW SS’18 Day 2: Designer Rina Dhaka showcases ‘Explorer Spring Summer 2018’ collection
- Mermaid on Bengaluru road to save people from potholes
- Sabarimala Temple Case: SC refers matter to Constitutional bench
- Chhath devotees hold candlelight vigil after NGT prohibits construction of artificial bridges