Unrest in both houses of the state legislature flared up after the Bharatiya Janata Party leaders attacked Samajwadi Party legislator Abu Azmi and AIMIM’s Waris Pathan for opposing the demand to make it mandatory for students to sing Vande Mataram in all educational institutes. In another showdown between the two groups, BJP legislature Raj Purohit and AIMIM MLA Waris Pathan were seen engaged in an ugly spat outside the premises of Maharashtra assembly. While Waris Pathan said that he has right to practice his religion as per the Constitution of India and will not chant ‘Vande Mataram’ at any cost, BJP leader Raj Purohit made it clear that people who want to stay in India will have to chant Vande Mataram.
- AIMIM MLA & Raj Purohit In Heated Spat Over Vande Mataram Row
- Team Didn’t Think Too Much About The Loss- Deepti Sharma
- Video Showing BJP Leader Kamal Dutt Sharma Slapping A Woman Goes Viral
- Our WC Performance Will Pave The Way For Future Cricketers- Bisht To NNIS
- No Breakthrough On Doklam Plateau Issue