Air France-KLM unveiled on Friday its plans with Virgin Atlantic and Delta Air Lines to combine two overlapping transatlantic joint-ventures, supported by equity deals worth $1 billion, as airlines brace for more competition. Laura Frykberg reports.
- Next story ‘Will answer every question at appropriate time’: CM Nitish Kumar
- Previous story Pelosi urges U.S. House to move on Obamacare fixes
- Woman digs for family after Guatemala eruption
- Brazil full back Fagner follows in the footsteps of giants
- Kushner says U.S. peace plan coming soon
- The accused attacked her with knife, threw her out of car: Vijay Singh on Shailaja Dwivedi’s death
- 1 dead after fire breaks out at Mumbai’s Girgaon Kothari House