New Delhi, Jul 18 (ANI): A day after Mayank Singhvi, the husband of the air hostess who committed suicide here, was arrested, the victim’s lawyer, Ishkaran Singh Bhandari, has revealed messages which prove that the victim’s life was under threat. Speaking to ANI, Bhandari condemned Delhi police for their negligence and said victim’s family alleged that police had not sealed the house after the incident and the accused entered the house with a duplicate key. He added that he hope the police will keep the documents safe.
- Air hostess suicide: Whatsapp chats reveal death declaration
- Dark Horse Comics announces new sci-fi comic ‘Invisible Kingdom’
- Carcass of Leopard recovered by forest officials
- Chhattisgarh govt considering hike in gratuity from Rs 10 lakh to Rs 20 lakh: CM Raman Singh
- ‘Dhadak’ co-stars Janhvi, Ishaan hope their film sends across a message