New Delhi, Nov 01(ANI): From being considered as the B-Town most beautiful actress to having a tulip named after her, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has made an indelible mark on the west and on Indian audiences. The actress, who shot to fame after winning Miss World pageant, is known for some of her memorable roles in films like ‘Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam’, Taal, ‘Devdas’, ‘Jodhaa Akbar’, ‘Sarbjit’ and ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’. As the global face of Bollywood, turns 44 today, the social media has been lit up with endearing birthday wishes and messages. To mark her birthday, #AishwaryaRaiBachchan has been trending on the micro-blogging site Twitter. On her 44th birthday, we bring you the top five unknown facts about this timeless beauty. Aishwarya did her first commercial for Camlin pencils when she was in Class 9. She is the first Bollywood actress to get a wax statue hosted at Madame Tussauds. Aishwarya is the only actress, who was invited for lunch by US President George W. Bush when he visited India in 2006. She has more than 17,000 websites dedicated to her. She is the first Indian actress to be on the jury of Cannes International Film Festival.
- Next story Watch: Selfie moment for Rahul Gandhi’s fan
- Previous story In Sao Paulo, Brazilians fear eviction
- DLTFC conducts PMEGP beneficiaries interview in Udhampur
- PM Modi inspects Modern Coach Factory in UP’s Raebareli
- Modern Coach Factory was underutilized before 2014: PM Modi
- Rafale verdict: PM should find out who prepared affidavit, says Subramanian Swamy
- PM Modi flags off 900th coach of MCF in Raebareli