Ajay Kumar Saroj brought home the gold for India in the men’s 1,500 metres at the Asian Athletics Championship. He was trailing Qatar’s Jamal Hairane, an Asian Games bronze medalist in the 800 metres and an Asian Junior Champion in the 1,500 but surged past to qualify for the World Championships.
- Next story Darjeeling unrest: Himalayan Railway toy train station torched
- Previous story Arokya Rajiv Hopes His Silver Will Open Further Doors
- We have taken steps for welfare of every section of society: CM Raje
- Centre’s amendment in POCSO Act receives mixed reaction
- Watch: Indore rape accused thrashed by public in court
- Amendment in POCSO Act: Shivraj welcomes the move, says rape accused have no right to live
- Lives of people will change when we keep them at centre of all decisions, says PM Modi