Dhaka (Bangladesh) Jan 4 (ANI): The Ajinomoto Group produces and sells various seasonings and processed foods in more than 130 countries and regions globally, including Bangladesh. Established in 2011, Ajinomoto Bangladesh Ltd. is receiving an overwhelming response from the market. Many studies and scientific evaluations have concluded that “AJI-NO-MOTO” is safe, useful taste enhancer for foods which can be used by all humans, including infants and pregnant women. “AJI-NO-MOTO” is produced through fermentation by using natural products such as tapioka starch and sugar cane molasses, the process is similar to that in making cheese and yogurt from milk. “AJI-NO-MOTO” is nature made and useful for vegetarians. Through making food products with quality, it can create happiness and healthy life for every family.
- Next story Triple Talaq Bill deffered till next Parliament session, debate continues
- Previous story Japan’s Rinni forays into Chinese market to fight against air pollution
- Student dies allegedly after falling into canal while taking a ‘selfie’
- ACE Cricketer Hardik Pandya Spotted at Filmistan Studio | Mumbai
- Beyonce in pure gold stole thunder at Wearable Art Gala
- Watch: Massive fire breaks out in sports factory
- NITI Aayog partners with Piramal Foundation to transform 115 aspirational districts