The former Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh Ajit Jogi accused current Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh Raman Singh and his son MP Abhishek Singh of being involved in Augusta and Panama Paper leaks issue. While talking to media, Jogi revealed that at least 424 Indians are involved in the issue. Ajit Jogi claimed that along with Raman Singh & his son, Former Home Minister P Chidambaram & his associates and Member of Lok Sabha Baijayant Panda also played a major role in the matter.
- Next story Kapil Sibal Slams Centre For Raids On Congress Minister In Karnataka
- Previous story Monaco’s Mbappe rumoured to be transfer target
- Prince William and Prince Harry give sneak-peak into family life with latest Christmas photos
- Face masks may protect you from staph bacteria
- Herd of over 120 elephants enter habilitated areas in Mayurbhanj, destroys livelihood
- Flynn shouldn’t have lied to FBI — Mueller
- Old fashioned typewriters power a new generation