Samajwadi Party Chief Akhilesh Yadav on Wednesday took a jibe at UP deputy CM Keshav Prasad Maurya by indirectly calling him ‘a backward Minister in Yogi cabinet’. His reference was to the incident when in CM Yogi Adityanath’s absence in Akhilesh’s old CM office, deputy CM Keshav Prasad Maurya took Yadav’s office and put his name plate which Yogi had removed after politely telling Maurya to move.
- Akhilesh Taunts Keshav Prasad Maurya’s ‘Place’ In The Government
- Scientists find sunscreen potential in Antarctic plants
- Palestinians celebrate near Al-Aqsa after Israel backs down
- Rs 30,000 cheque bounced, who was given by government to farmer to buy bull in MP
- Akhilesh Yadav Terms Yogi Budget Anti-Development