Samajwadi Party Chief Akhilesh Yadav on Wednesday took a jibe at UP deputy CM Keshav Prasad Maurya by indirectly calling him ‘a backward Minister in Yogi cabinet’. His reference was to the incident when in CM Yogi Adityanath’s absence in Akhilesh’s old CM office, deputy CM Keshav Prasad Maurya took Yadav’s office and put his name plate which Yogi had removed after politely telling Maurya to move.
- Next story Palestinians rejoice as Israel removes mosque security measures
- Previous story Scientists find sunscreen potential in Antarctic plants
- 17 people killed and 30 injured in a devastating fire in industrial area of Delhi
- Bawana Fire: Case registered under Explosives Act
- Several dead as gunmen attack top Kabul hotel
- North Korean delegation heads to Gangneung to inspect venues
- 4 employees missing from horrific fire in GSP company plant of GIDC in Gujarat