Jalesar, Uttar Pradesh, Jan 31 (ANI): Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Tuesday slammed Bharatiya Janata Party’s demonetisation decision by asking them to give statistics of the amount of black money recovered. While addressing a rally in Jalesar, Uttar Pradesh, Akhilesh said the government questioned the loyalty of the people who saved their hard-earned money.
- Next story Coimbatore sailor goes missing in Canada, family seeks MEA’s help to trace him
- Previous story Sonia Gandhi not to campaign for Congress in any poll bound state: Sources
- Sources contradict Sessions’ testimony he opposed Russia outreach
- Watch: Kids learn martial arts in Bihar’s Bodh Gaya
- Forest officials rescue a rare flying snake from firewood
- Hasin Jahan is denying her own allegations: Mohd Shami
- They’ve done the worst kind of genocide for Sikhs: HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar