Jalesar, Uttar Pradesh, Jan 31 (ANI): Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Tuesday slammed Bharatiya Janata Party’s demonetisation decision by asking them to give statistics of the amount of black money recovered. While addressing a rally in Jalesar, Uttar Pradesh, Akhilesh said the government questioned the loyalty of the people who saved their hard-earned money.
- Next story Coimbatore sailor goes missing in Canada, family seeks MEA’s help to trace him
- Previous story Sonia Gandhi not to campaign for Congress in any poll bound state: Sources
- Former Trump aide Bannon refuses to comply with House subpoena
- Farhan Akhtar Clarify’s his Recent ..Twitt on Woman Safety
- Which Colour do Farhan Akhtar Liked at his Home | Dulax colour of the year 2018
- Puneet Sharma Live Video Chat after Big Boss11 Eviction
- Salman Khan Entire Family at Nirdosh Movie Screening