Jalesar, Uttar Pradesh, Jan 31 (ANI): Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Tuesday slammed Bharatiya Janata Party’s demonetisation decision by asking them to give statistics of the amount of black money recovered. While addressing a rally in Jalesar, Uttar Pradesh, Akhilesh said the government questioned the loyalty of the people who saved their hard-earned money.
- Next story Coimbatore sailor goes missing in Canada, family seeks MEA’s help to trace him
- Previous story Sonia Gandhi not to campaign for Congress in any poll bound state: Sources
- Champions League: Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp hails team’s performance for 3-0 win against Man City
- Class 5th student writes exams with his feet
- Doctors strike enters 8th day, patients suffer
- Another Ambedkar’s statue vandalised in Uttar Pradesh’s Firozabad
- MMT, Flipkart to become partners to transform travel industry