Unnao (Uttar Pradesh), Aug 17 (ANI): Former Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav was detained on the Agra-Lucknow Expressway in Hasanganj and later released, on Thursday. Akhilesh was on his way to meet his party workers in Uttar Pradesh’s Auraiya. Akhilesh alleged that the police do not want him to meet the party workers and everything was constructed so that a Bharatiya Janata Party leader can win the Panchayat presidential polls. Reportedly, a few party workers were also detained after they had a clash with the police in Auraiya.
- Akhilesh Yadav detained on Agra-Lucknow Expressway
- ‘Sanjhi Virasat Bachao’event attended by tainted, painted people, says KC Tyagi
- Nagaland’s Open Angling competition promotes eco-tourism
- “If people stand united, they can even defeat Hitler”: Sharad Yadav
- Chris Brown Confesses he ASSAULTED Ex-girlfriend Rihanna