Former Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Akhilesh Yadav took a jibe at Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar’s decision to dissolve the Mahagathbandhan with RJD and aligning with NDA and said that those who used to talk about DNA, joined NDA. Talking about the three MLCs decision to join BJP after resigning from the Samajwadi Party, Akhilesh Yadav said that he is unaware of the reason behind old leader Bukkal Nawab’s tendering his resignation and he would talk to him personally on this matter.
- Next story Mehbooba Mufti Pitches For More Cross Border Exchanges
- Previous story Rithvik Asha’s CUTE CHEMISTRY After A Long Time Lipstick Under My Burkha Success Bash
- Residents block government’s office against illegal mining in Ravi river
- E-cigarettes attracting more youth towards world of tobacco
- Filmmaker Ashoke Pandit hails SC’s verdict on ‘Padmaavat’
- Uttarakhand BJP to collect mass funds of Rs. 25 crore
- Watch: Wreath laying ceremony of BSF head constable A Suresh performed