Former Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Akhilesh Yadav took a jibe at Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar’s decision to dissolve the Mahagathbandhan with RJD and aligning with NDA and said that those who used to talk about DNA, joined NDA. Talking about the three MLCs decision to join BJP after resigning from the Samajwadi Party, Akhilesh Yadav said that he is unaware of the reason behind old leader Bukkal Nawab’s tendering his resignation and he would talk to him personally on this matter.
- Next story Mehbooba Mufti Pitches For More Cross Border Exchanges
- Previous story Rithvik Asha’s CUTE CHEMISTRY After A Long Time Lipstick Under My Burkha Success Bash
- Here are four firms spurring growth of SMEs
- India-Myanmar Navy Exercise 2018 begins in Visakhapatnam
- Ball tampering scandal: Australian Captain Steve Smith, Vice-captain David Warner step down
- Waiting for ICC verdict on Steve Smith, David Warner: IPL Chairman
- Bhopal police make gangrape accused parade in city