New Delhi, July 24 (ANI): After receiving backlash for posting a picture of waving the Indian flag upside down while cheering for Indian women’s cricket team, Akshay Kumar has apologised for violating the ‘code of conduct’ for the tricolour. In a now deleted tweet, the ‘Rustom’ star, who was in Lords on Sunday to cheer the Team India against England during the Women’s Cricket World Cup, was seen waving the Indian flag upside down. Following which, the actor was trolled on the social media. Akshay took to his Twitter handle and issued an apology which reads, “Extending my sincerest apology for violating the code of conduct for the tricolor. Didn’t mean to offend anyone, the picture has been removed.” Needless, to say the ‘Airlift’ actor has always been very expressive about his love for the country. Not only through his films, even in real life too.
- Akshay Kumar apologises for ‘violating code of conduct’ for national flag
- Anil Kapoor Naughty Confession About Flirting With Girls
- Pregnant Soha Ali Khan Shows Off Baby Bump At Mumbai Airport
- NIA arrested 7 separatist leaders from Jammu and Kashmir in case of terror funding
- Muslims perform last rites of Hindu in Kashmir Valley