New Delhi, July 24 (ANI): After receiving backlash for posting a picture of waving the Indian flag upside down while cheering for Indian women’s cricket team, Akshay Kumar has apologised for violating the ‘code of conduct’ for the tricolour. In a now deleted tweet, the ‘Rustom’ star, who was in Lords on Sunday to cheer the Team India against England during the Women’s Cricket World Cup, was seen waving the Indian flag upside down. Following which, the actor was trolled on the social media. Akshay took to his Twitter handle and issued an apology which reads, “Extending my sincerest apology for violating the code of conduct for the tricolor. Didn’t mean to offend anyone, the picture has been removed.” Needless, to say the ‘Airlift’ actor has always been very expressive about his love for the country. Not only through his films, even in real life too.
- Next story DSP Ayub Pandit lynching: 20 accused arrested so far, says Kashmir IG (Part- 2)
- Previous story Anil Kapoor Naughty Confession About Flirting With Girls
- South Africa’s black punks rock Soweto
- Sen. Duckworth slams Trump calling him “five-deferment draft dodger”
- Turkey presses on with ‘Operation Olive Branch’
- Karni Sena workers distribute letter to theatre owners against film ‘Padmaavat’
- Bawana Fire: In all probability fire goes to be electrical origin, says DFS Director