At a recent press conference in Mumbai for Toilet Ek Prem Katha, the National Award-winning actor, Akshay Kumar cleared the air about the national flag incident at the ICC Women’s World Cup final match and once again extended his apology.
- Akshay Kumar REACTS To National Flag Controversy
- After Jaiveer Singh’s Resignation Nothing Is Left In BSP- Labour Minister
- My India (Weekly programme) Jul 29, 2017
- BJP Is Using Money & Muscle Power To Win Rajya Sabha Polls-Congress
- Akshay Kumar’s Shocking Reaction On Ranbir Kapoor Urinating On Roads Toilet Ek Prem Katha