New Delhi, July 02 (ANI): Khiladi Kumar now has his eyes on ‘Gold’! Akshay, who has taken off to London for his upcoming film, took to Twitter to share a monochrome first look from the flick. He wrote alongside, “Set out on a brand new journey, aiming for nothing less than #GOLD! Day 1 of Gold, need your love and best wishes as always :)” The first look features a suave Akshay Kumar donning a mustache carrying a sling bag. The actor is seen wearing a chequered waistcoat. ‘Gold’ marks to be the first association between the ‘Rustom’ star and Excel Entertainment led by Ritesh Sidhwani and Farhan Akhtar. The film is to be directed by Reema Kagti and marks the Bollywood debut of actress Mouni Roy opposite Akshay Kumar.
- Next story Telangana MP K. Kavitha seeks Assam Govt.’s support for forming National Turmeric Board
- Previous story Jet Airways top official Avneet Singh Bedi arrested in land grabbing case
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh