New Delhi, Aug 10 (ANI): Khiladi Akshay Kumar, who is all geared up with his upcoming flick, ‘Toilet Ek Prem Katha,’ never leaves a chance to surprise us with his deeds. And during his promoting spree, his immense support to the army personnel is very evident too. The 49-year-old actor, who was in the national capital to promote his upcoming movie also met the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force. Taking to Twitter, he posted a picture with a caption, “Lovely visiting the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force this morning. Nothing but deepest respect for their never-dying spirit!” Varun Dhawan was also present at the event. Helmed by Shree Narayan Singh, the movie also stars Bhumi Pednekar in a pivotal role and is slated to release on August 11.
- Akshay Kumar, Varun Dhawan meet Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force
- Sri Lankan navy apprehends 12 Indian fishermen
- From cash, caste and community, politics must return to character, caliber, capacity and conduct: Venkaiah Naidu
- Youth Congress members protest against Centre, water cannons used to disperse them
- Milind Gunaji & Dalip Tahil Unveil Trailer Of Medical Thriller Umeed