Dutch Akzo Nobel, which fended off a 26 billion euro takeover approach from PPG Industries in May, warns that operating profit will not grow this year. As Laura Frykberg reports, it’s the second downgrade to its forecast in the past two months.
- Next story Abuse of power dominates Iannucci satire at London premiere
- Previous story Bollywood Starlets Wish A Smoke-Free & Happy Diwali To Their Fans
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh
- Man allegedly stabbed to death by unidentified assailants