Patna (Bihar), Dec 30 (ANI): Several cities across the country are dipped in the mood of festivity and pubs, bars are fully stacked with alcohol for New Year’s Eve party. Bihar will celebrate New Year without consumption of liquor in the state for the second consecutive year. The excitement of restaurants and pubs in Patna has faded away due to fewer turnouts after the ban. The crowd of youth has declined significantly, said a manager of a popular restaurant. The New Year event will be hosted in a smaller scale in comparison and they are incurring 30% loss, he added.
- Next story Telangana leads in ‘Ease of doing Business’ list for 3rd time
- Previous story Lion ‘Prince’ passes away at Lucknow Zoo
- Legal battle between Trump and Stormy Daniels heats up
- Watch: PM Modi addresses devotees at Ugadi Festival
- After BJP, every year new railway line gets constructed: Shivraj Singh Chouhan
- PM Modi hails saints’ contribution in safeguarding India’s cultural identity
- I do take stress, don’t want to let my country down: Mary Kom