Patna (Bihar), Dec 30 (ANI): Several cities across the country are dipped in the mood of festivity and pubs, bars are fully stacked with alcohol for New Year’s Eve party. Bihar will celebrate New Year without consumption of liquor in the state for the second consecutive year. The excitement of restaurants and pubs in Patna has faded away due to fewer turnouts after the ban. The crowd of youth has declined significantly, said a manager of a popular restaurant. The New Year event will be hosted in a smaller scale in comparison and they are incurring 30% loss, he added.
- Next story Telangana leads in ‘Ease of doing Business’ list for 3rd time
- Previous story Lion ‘Prince’ passes away at Lucknow Zoo
- NBA players protest recent killing of unarmed black man in public service announcment and on court
- 2 bike-borne journalists dead as car crashes into bike
- Mumbai police denies permission for protest seeking arrest of Sambhaji Bhide
- Independence supporters clash with police in Barcelona
- Triveni Express engine derails near Bareilly junction