Quarterly revenue surged at the Chinese e-commerce giant’s online shopping platforms, Tmall and Taobao, as consumers bought groceries and electronics goods. Fred Katayama reports.
- Next story Sessions slams tech companies over encryption sharing
- Previous story With song and dance, Japanese fans salute North Korea
- My India (India News) – Ep#516 (16 Feb, 2019)
- Trump’s choice for U.N. ambassador withdraws
- ISI is behind ‘Talibani style’ attack: MQM founder Altaf Hussain on Pulwama terror attack
- Hotel Mystays provides Japanese hospitality to tourists
- Japanese ministry holds international competition for Japanese cuisine