Alitalia is preparing for special administration proceedings after workers rejected its latest rescue plan. As Sara Hemrajani reports, this makes it impossible for the loss-making Italian airline to secure funds to keep its aircraft flying.
- Next story BJP Minister’s Son Throws His Weight Around
- Previous story HyÃ¨res Festival 2017 : Talents to discover
- Unfortunately, in Indian system we politicians are accountable but regulators are not: Arun Jaitley
- If elections are held every 5 years, India will see comfortable governance: Arun Jaitley
- This public meeting is historic in terms of number of development projects launched: PM Modi
- Oli government reaches out to Madhesis to bring them on board
- Indian businesses must realise habit of ethical business: FM Jaitley