Udhampur (J&k), Oct 15 (ANI): While patients visit hospital to get better, it seems patients’ health in Udhampur’s District Hospital is at risk after an alive snake came out from the tap of a water cooler installed inside the hospital’s premises. Patients’ family members informed that they were filling up the bottle for the patients when a snake came out of the tap. The family members are now asking the hospital administration to look into the matter as it can be dangerous for even healthy people who may consume the water. The Medical Superintendent of District Hospital said he has instructed the sanitation department to figure out the reason. Such incidents put a big question mark on the health of patients and relatives visiting the hospital.
- Alive snake comes out from tap of water cooler inside District Hospital
- 4 held in Australia cricket team bus attack incident
- Congress lacks vision to witness development in Gujarat: Shivraj Chouhan
- Team Rotorama win the drone “Race in Caves”
- Clash erupts between two groups over land dispute, 1 killed and 10 injured