Union Parliamentary Affairs Minister Ananth Kumar on Tuesday said that all Bhartiya Janata Party Members have to be present in the Parliament and those absent might face serious consequences.
- Next story Flight one hour delayed due to attack of bees at Hyderabad Airport
- Previous story Lalu Yadav’s counter-attack in response to Nitish Kumar allegations in a press conference
- Trump makes offer in exchange for wall
- Trump offers wall-for-DACA deal to end shutdown
- BJP MLA sparks controversy saying Mayawati neither woman, nor man
- Preparations for 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas in full swing in UP’s Varanasi
- Along with dip in Sangam, pilgrims enjoy boating facility at Kumbh Mela