Union Parliamentary Affairs Minister Ananth Kumar on Tuesday said that all Bhartiya Janata Party Members have to be present in the Parliament and those absent might face serious consequences.
- Next story Flight one hour delayed due to attack of bees at Hyderabad Airport
- Previous story Lalu Yadav’s counter-attack in response to Nitish Kumar allegations in a press conference
- Special talks with Mallikarjun Kharge on Constant uproar in Parliament
- Camlin-Hichki Contest Winner Announcement Rani Mukerji Kidzania
- Entire opposition parties protested against central government in Parliament premises
- Uma Bharti spoke on CM Shivraj Chauhan gave 5 Babas as Minister rank in MP
- Russia will defend its interests by all means – Lavrov