Bhubaneswar (Odisha), Mar 31 (ANI): Union Petroleum and Natural Gas, Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Minister Dharmendra Pradhan on Saturday announced that from July onwards all the schools of Bhubaneswar and Cuttack will be digitally equipped. The Skill Development Minister gave one condition to the education personnel that students will get education of courses which are available digitally.
- Previous story Bihar clashes: People of different religion join hands in ‘Sadbhavana Yatra’ to spread message of peace
- All the schools of Bhubaneswar & Cuttack will be digitally equipped: Dharmendra Pradhan
- Bihar clashes: People of different religion join hands in ‘Sadbhavana Yatra’ to spread message of peace
- CM Shivraj Singh loosens purse strings to educate labourers’ kids
- UP Minister Moshin Raza offers prayers at Hanuman temple
- Water transportation is best way to address challenges of climate change: Piyush Goyal