Bhubaneswar (Odisha), Mar 31 (ANI): Union Petroleum and Natural Gas, Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Minister Dharmendra Pradhan on Saturday announced that from July onwards all the schools of Bhubaneswar and Cuttack will be digitally equipped. The Skill Development Minister gave one condition to the education personnel that students will get education of courses which are available digitally.
- Next story CM N Chandrababu Naidu lays foundation for new bus plant of Ashok Leyland
- Previous story Bihar clashes: People of different religion join hands in ‘Sadbhavana Yatra’ to spread message of peace
- Abracadabra! German executives turn to magic to up their game
- Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar, Ananya Panday to star in ‘Pati, Patni Aur Woh’ remake
- Nirmal Panchayati Akhara sets up de-addiction camp at Kumbh Mela
- Pet Fed: India’s biggest pet festival returns to Mumbai for second edition
- Homeless people find shelter in ‘Rain Baseras’ as cold wave blankets national capital