The Dhola Sadiya Bridge is the country’s longest bridge. The bridge is built across the Lohit river which is a tributary of the Brahmaputra river. The total length of the project, including the approach roads on each side, is 28.50 km.
- Next story Meet new ‘future BFFs’: ‘Chote Nawab’ Taimur, Tusshar Kapoor’s little munchkin Laksshya
- Previous story Confident Virat & Co Will Defeat Pakistan- Manoj Tiwari
- Stars join forces with activists on BAFTA awards red carpet
- Rep. Gowdy urges to look more at FL shooter than the “instrumentality”
- “The adults have let us down”: Florida students demand stricter gun laws
- Minor girl allegedly raped, killed, police registers case
- South Asia Focus (Weekly Programme) 18 Feb, 2018